The field of science is an on-going, innovative area which has new ideas emerging each day. Science has collaborated with the developing technology to showcase new ideas in an efficient way.
Clinics Surgery believes in the emerging talent around the globe. In order to publish the work by researchers in a promising way, Clinics Surgery has provided different platforms like Poster Presentations, Paper Presentations. This mode of publish makes pictographically, providing the best way of readability.
Clinics Surgery accepts articles in the form of paper presentations as it believes the papers explain the idea of the research in a quick and better way. The paper presentation should be legible and reachable to all kinds of audience. Paper presentation should not exceed 15 slides as it is easier for the readers to make a quick glance on the topic.
Key points for paper presentation:
- The first 2 slides should be the face of article explaining the subject of research. It is advised to explain this having good figures rather than text.
- Conclusions of the paper should be mentioned at first, explaining why the research has been made.
- The next 2 slides should contain the methods performed for experiments. It should be concise not explaining the whole procedure.
- The results section should be explained well with figures in the coming slides.
- Finally the conclusions should be discussed clearly and also with future directions.
Posters should contain accurate information about the topic and should be explained more by figures than text. Poster presentations are not research articles, so excessive data about methods, long tables should be avoided and can be discussed when approached personally through mail.