As researchers, you perform extensive pace in progressing crucial knowledge. If you’re ready to showcase your work with the world, Clinics Surgery provides the best way for publishing your research globally
Clinics Surgeryhas designed the author guidelines to facilitate the publication in anexceptional way for it to be read with unbound interest.
- The face of the article lies with the title. So, a perfect title allures the audience to read.
- Authors who have made significant contribution to the work only should be mentioned. Corresponding author details should be given clearly.
- A list of keywords which are important for the research work should be mentioned. This allows the article to be found easily by the readers.
Template for all kinds of articles including Paper\ Poster Presentation:
- Title should be 14-point, Bold style with centre alignment. This is followed by authors names with 12-point, Bold, justified.
- First-hand headings should be bold, 12-point whereas second-hand heading should be 11-point.
- References should be in Vancouver style.
- Double-spacing should be only between the sections.
Abstracts: The information present in the abstract should clearly explain the objective and scope of research. The content of abstract should not exceed 300 words mentioning every section of the article. Abbreviations should not be used.
Research/ Review Article: The article should be with 4000-5000-word limit with all the sections mentioned separately and clearly.
Case Report: Clinics Surgery accepts articles with real cases which can be showcased for knowledge gain purposes. There should be a consent form signed by the patient when submitting. Maximum word limit is 2500 words.
Clinical Images: A word limit of 150 words with maximum of 2 images only must be submitted.
Short Communication: A maximum of 2500 words specifying the area of focus and the author’s opinion of choosing the area of study/ research.
Special Issue Articles: This contains a group of articles on a particular topic providing their works. The maximum words should be 4000-5000.
All the word limits mentioned above are excluding figures, Tables and references.
Figures should be provided in Tiff, JPEG formats.
Format for References
Clinics Surgery follows VANCOUVER style.
While providing a citation the author surname should be followed with et.al, for only first 6. Title of the paper. Journal title. Publishing year; volume number: first and last page with a careful usage of punctuation.
Examples from Published papers
1.Oster E, Thornton R. Menstruation, Sanitary Products, and School Attendance: Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation. AEJ. 2011; 3: 91-100.
2.Resnicow K, Wallace DC, Jackson A, Digirolamo A, Odom E, Wang T, et al. Dietary change through African American churches: Baseline results and program description of the eat for life trial. J Cancer Educ. 2000; 15: 153-163.
Example for referencing a book:
Murray PR, Rosenthal KS, Kobayashi GS, Pfaller MA. Medical microbiology. 4th ed. St. Louis: Mosby; 2002.
Example for referencing a chapter in book:
Meltzer PS, Kallioniemi A, Trent JM. Chromosome alterations in human solid tumors. In: Vogelstein B, Kinzler KW, editors. The genetic basis of human cancer. New York: McGraw-Hill; 2002. p. 93-113.
Example for referencing a Conference Paper:
Harnden P, Joffe JK, Jones WG. Germ cell tumours V. Proceedings of the 5th Germ Cell Tumour Conference; 2001 Sep 13-15; Leeds, UK. New York: Springer; 2002.
Christensen S, Oppacher F. An analysis of Koza's computational effort statistic for genetic programming. In: Foster JA, Lutton E, Miller J, Ryan C, Tettamanzi AG, editors. Genetic programming. EuroGP 2002: Proceedings of the 5th European Conference on Genetic Programming; 2002 Apr 3-5; Kinsdale, Ireland. Berlin: Springer; 2002. p. 182-91.
Example for referencing from dissertation:
Borkowski MM. Infant sleep and feeding: a telephone survey of Hispanic Americans [dissertation]. Mount Pleasant (MI): Central Michigan University; 2002.
Clinics Surgery has editors who check the written quality of online publications. Duties of editors mainly compose of refereeing the peer-reviews of submitted manuscript, checking the manuscript, ensuring the format is with the guidelines, revising the manuscript for grammatical or formatting errors.
- Instigate enthusiasm to prevent research misconduct and imbibe knowledge to researchers about publication ethics.
- Should figure out whether the submitted manuscript is legible for the journal.
- Recruit high-profile reviewers using various modes like personal recommendations, web databases
- Should audit the peer-review process and take measures to keep up the standards
- Communicate with reviewers on regular basis to give them clear instructions of protecting the quality of journal
- Clinics Surgery gives value to their peer members. It welcomes new research ideas to publish in the journal.
The manuscript received undergoes peer-review processing before publishing in the journal. Clinics Surgery does not compromise on the quality of article. In order to check the quality it relies on reviewers who give their view on the article for further improvements, thus achieving a high standard article.
Once a manuscript is received from author, it is notified to the reviewer by sending an invitation to review the article.
- Accept the invitation only when they have profound knowledge to perform the assessment in specific subject and give the feedback in-time.
- Follow the confidentiality of peer review process by not revealing the details of manuscript during or after the procedure.
- In any circumstances, if you are unable to accept the review invitation or if you are not able to provide the decision of the review article, it should be reported to the editor immediately.
Benefits of being a reviewer at Clinics Surgery:
- Play a pivotal role in handling the peer-review process and safeguarding the integrity of the journal.
- Improve the understanding of current research materializing within your field.
- Making accurate decision about the paper agreed.
- Avail the advantage of involving your junior researchers or students to review the paper with prior permission from editor.